Exclusive, risk-free experiences that will maximize your donations.

I want to help:
Get Started

Finding exclusive and exciting experiences for fundraisers doesn't need to be difficult. TravelPledge makes it simple! Select affordable items (like rounds of golf or music lessons) to maximize your donations at silent auctions / raffles. Use no risk larger ticket items like vacations and cruises that are sure to appeal to high dollar donors at your next live auction.

Looking for multiple items for your fundraising event? Select what you need! Find a great selection of experiences your donors will enjoy... golf, lessons, cruises, vacations and more! Plus, we provide a customized year-round fundraising website that makes it even easier to raise money. Get started for free and see where giving is going.

Set up your free account. Get experiences for your upcoming event and much more.

Get my free account
Already have an account? Sign in here
Not sure? Find out

How TravelPledge Works

Select Fun Experiences

Find a great variety of items for fundraising event auctions and raffles. Browse hundreds of fun experiences, and see how your organization raises far more for your cause!

Sell Them at Your Event

With no obligation and no risk, your organization only pays for the certificates that sell in auction. In all cases of experiences sold, your organization keeps 40% to 80% of the winning bid (based on type of item sold)!

Tell Us Which Experiences Sold

After your event, let us know which experiences have a winning bidder; and any that are not sold simply return to our inventory. Easily pay the amount due online or by check, and winning bidders are emailed a certificate for redemption. Simple as that!

Promote Your Year Round Fundraising Website

All non-profit organizations that join TravelPledge get a free custom branded (your logo, your colors, all about your organization) TravelPledge site. Promote this special website to your donors in emails, social postings, and elsewhere and watch the resulting donations. Tell your donors to GO have fun!

Example: One of your donors spends $100 on a golf lesson promoted on your TravelPledge site, and your organization receives $80 (80% of what is spent!).

What non-profits are saying about TravelPledge

Frequently Asked Questions


A golf course sent me here to get a certificate. What do I need to do?
Golf courses use TravelPledge to help them manage all of the requests that they receive from charities. Once you create a verified account by providing the basic details of your non-profit, we’ll validate your information (takes about three business days worst case), and send you your credentials to log in and get fun experiences (including golf) for promotion at your event. We’ll give you all the promotional materials.
How much money can we expect to raise using your service?
Quite a bit. You'll make between 40% and 90% of the purchase price in all cases! The percentage varies based on the type of experience you're promoting. We're confident that your organization will do far better with TravelPledge than with an "old school" consignment program. (watch video) | (see more examples)
Is there a fee for your services? How does TravelPledge cover its costs?
To accomplish our simple goal of covering our operational costs, we retain 20% of the charitable contribution and you keep the other 80%. Our model enables us to maximize donations because non-profits are sure to make a big portion of the winning bids (for auctions) and online purchases as well. It should be noted that we only retain 10% when a non-profit loads their own vacation into our system.

We are very proud to have created one of the most efficient fundraising solutions for non-profits.
More FAQs   |   Read more about how TravelPledge works here

World Class Providers

We've partnered with some of the best experience providers in the world to bring you a huge selection of vacations, golf rounds, lessons, cruises and more including:

Quintess

Exclusive Luxury Vacation Club

The Quintess Collection opens the doors to the finest multimillion-dollar vacation properties in the hottest destinations worldwide.

Golf Club of Houston

First Class Golf Course

The Tournament Course hosts the Shell Houston Open, where the world's top players vie for excellence on the Rees Jones/David Toms-designed course

GolfTec

Golf Lessons and Analysis

Providing private lessons, mostly indoors in our improvement centers, using video and motion measurement technology.

MSC Cruises

Mediterranean Cruises

The Mediterranean way of life. On the ships of MSC Cruises you will discover a perfect blend of European charm and modern elegance.

Interested in joining our provider network and helping great causes?

Become a TravelPledge Provider

Getting in touch.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions you may have.
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm Eastern time